Saturday 19 January 2019

Tinapa Business And Leisure Resort: A Place For A Family Vacation


There are times you just want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life with your family. To have that special moments with your family.
In my search for a getaway family vacation, I found Tinapa Business and Leisure Resort. This place is located close to Calabar Free Trade Zone. It has top-notch facilities for wholesale and retail trade as well as entertainment and leisure. There's also children’s arcade, plus an eight-screen cinema. Isn't that superb?
I also explored its mini amphitheatre which was very standard.  Checking out its restaurants: I found out that they serve so many cuisines both national and international. The pubs were well stocked with assorted drinks also.
If you ask me,  I will say it is a great place for a family vacation.

Hurry! Travel To Dubai, London, New York At A Very Cheap Flight Rate. Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to see your comments. Why not take a little time and drop yours before leaving.

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.